Whether you are a young person, parent, teacher or career guidance expert, our resources page provides good evidence, tools and guidance on a variety of career topics. We will continue to update this page with key tools, research papers and articles to give you an up to date overview of the current issues within career psychology.
Click on the resources below to find out more.
- BPS digest on teenagers' lack of insight into their abilities
- Luminate Prospects on key trends among UK first-degree graduates
- LGA UK report on the proportion of NEET in the UK
- The Careers and Enterprise website
- Culture Club by the Sutton Trust describes how 'Parent Power' can help young people to make the right choices
- The National Careers Service website